28th of May 2017
I still remember the feeling when I was writing my first blog post. It was surreal, yet hopeless.
I was so happy that I finally have a blog that I can call my own. But I was hopeless that I’ll even have followers — that I’ll even have readers. I actually thought of deleting my blog after that.
Looking back now, I’m glad I didn’t delete this. Or else, I’d never have a site where I’ll feel like I’m home.
But what if I did? Will I be this happy? No. This blog made me know the “Ryry” I never thought I’d become – a happier me.
A month ago, I thought I’d never see comments in this blog. So I want to acknowledge literally everyone who inspired me into pushing this blog to its initial success:
- All I wanted was to have a blog. I stayed up all night searching for a free website but I couldn’t find the perfect one. And then I remembered the blog that I’ve read before (hidewaygirl.wordpress.com thanks so much) so I tried wordpress.com very doubtful and anxious. I told myself “You’ll never have a blog. Don’t assume this time or you’ll break your heart again.” But I didn’t listen to myself. Instead, I clicked the write button and the I wrote my very first blog post. And then I told myself “So what if you’ll never have followers? You just want a blog and now that you have one, you can’t demand for more.” because I didn’t want to break my heart.
- Thirstythought (www.kryzuy.com) for being the first one to inspire me to become a blogger.
- ChrissyAdventures for being the first one to leave a comment in this blog. Knowing your opinion about my post really inspired me to write more.
Now I’m smiling
- To the amazing amazing people who constantly like my posts and binge into reading my posts and to the wonderful people who leave comment(s) in my posts. I know ya’ll are unaware of how much I value you: artgalblog, Clare Cramphorn, Just Betty, Cristian Mihai, ChrissyAdventures, Elm, Ella, freckledfacegirlblog, blacksans101, Mia, Chris Nicholas, darleneguerra, Linda, Little Fears, flawed_silence & Monika. You guys are truly amazing.
- And to all my super cool followers, I don’t know why you follow me but Thank you so much. You make me so happy every time I wake up in the morning.
* * *
This is juts my first month. What about the second? The third? The first year? I guess we’re all gonna figure that out when the time comes. But for now, this is me sending all my love to all of you.
Some of you may think of this as a very little thing to celebrate about, but having a blog has been one of my biggest dreams. And now that I have one, can you blame me if I can’t contain my happiness? 😉
Shoutout to all like me 😊